An effective team has a number of 'building blocks' in place. It must have clear objectives. Everyone must understand what those objectives are and the entire team has to mutually agree on those objectives. At Ronnie Lott's Tracy Toyota, the objectives are crystal clear:
- Provide the very best possible vehicle purchasing experience we can
- Provide the very best service, repair and maintenance experience for our customers
- Maintain a well-stocked parts department and help facilitate the success of our parts customers
- Provide the most beneficial and easy vehicle trade-in or sales experience possible, when it is time for our customers to turn in their vehicles
- As responsible, caring members of the community, give back to our customers, neighbors and employees by supporting causes in the community that help those less fortunate and those that contribute to the growth of our community
To successively achieve our objectives, we've built a strong team comprised of a good balance of skills, abilities and aspirations. We specifically searched not only for team members that are accomplished experts in their fields, but who also have a clear understanding of their individual role in achieving overall team success.