Take the test you'll enjoy: A Toyota test drive.
School may be out for you, graduate, but there's still more to learn - and earn. If you've obtained a degree within the last two years or will graduate within the next six months, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $750 rebate toward the purchase or lease of select new Toyota vehicles through your Tracy Toyota and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). This extra rebate comes in addition to almost all other Toyota Rebate Offers and Tracy Toyota Dealer Discounts! (Toyota Military/First Responder Discount excluded)
It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
- No monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate when you purchase or lease on select new untitled Toyota Camry (excludes Hybrid model), Corolla, Prius c, RAV4 (Gas only), Tacoma or Yaris, between May 3, 2016 and September 6, 2016.
Making the grade: How to qualify
To qualify for the rebate, you'll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years
- Have graduated during the last two years from the two-year Toyota Technical Education Network (T-TEN) Program or any other two-year post secondary automotive program accredited by the NATEF
- Have completed an electrician apprenticeship/certification program during the last two years through the NJATC and the IBEW
- Get to work. When submitting credit application, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
- The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.
See your participating Toyota dealer or call (800) GO-TOYOTA for more information.