And because Toyota understands that the families of our military personnel also have to face hardships and sacrifice while their loved ones are on duty, we are including household members of eligible United States military personnel in this offer. This applies to Gold Star families as well.
To be eligible for the current Toyota Military Rebate offer, you must be in one of the following categories:
- Active United States military personnel
- A household members of any active United States military personnel or a member of a Gold Star family.
- A United States military retiree who has retired within the last year.
- A United States veteran who has been discharged within the last year.
To demonstrate that you are eligible for the Toyota Military Rebate:
Bring in proof of your military status or active service when you come in to purchase your new vehicle. Your proof must be verifiable through a third party.
- Show us a valid US military earning statement or leave statement, or
- Present your US military ID card, or
- Bring in your Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD Form 214)
To receive the Toyota Military Rebate, you must:
- Demonstrate that you have an acceptable income source or salary to qualify for TFS financing
- Receive credit approval by Toyota Financial Services through a Toyota dealer, such as Tracy Toyota
$500 rebate offered by Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. and may be applied toward finance or lease contracts dated from July 6, 2016 and October 3, 2016. To qualify for the rebate, at the time of purchase or lease you must (1) be in current active duty status in the U.S. military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and active Reserve) OR a U.S. military inactive reserve (i.e., Ready Reserve) that is part of the individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve and Inactive National Guard; OR a military veteran or retiree of the U.S. military within one year of their discharge/retirement date; OR a household member of an eligible U.S. military personnel, including Gold Star family members; AND (2) provide verifiable proof of military status or active service; (3) receive a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and payment for your Toyota; and (4) receive credit approval from and execute a finance or lease contract through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Not all applicants will qualify. On lease contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Amount Due at Lease Signing or toward the Capitalized Cost Reduction. On finance contracts, rebate must be applied toward the Down Payment. Limit one rebate per finance or lease transaction per eligible U.S. military personnel or eligible household member. Offer not combinable with the College Graduate Rebate Program, the iFi Program, and the Lease-End Refi Program. Vehicle must be taken out of dealer stock. Terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Program may not be available in all states. Rebate terms may be more generous in your local area. Ask your participating dealer about the military rebate terms in your area. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.